Monday 14 April 2014

Happy birthday Eric

Morning all what a lovely day, the sun is actually shining what a nice change.

Today I have actually got something I can share.. its my Brother in Law's birthday later this month so here is his card..they are not on the internet so I am safe lol


Its an 8 x 8 made into a gate fold I  used the brick and the clickwork stencils and some of the journalling stamps tomake the background  I stamped the man to the left I stamped the car on another piece of card and coloured with greens  letterbox kit for his name and some if the word chains for the sentiment.

10 comments:

Emma Burns said...

What a fantastic card Linda. Loving the design, shape and the colours. You are such an inspiration. xxx

Linda Page said...

aw thank you Emma x

Lisapmac said...

Great artwork, lucky Eric x

pauline said...

looks brilliant ,i hate doing cards for men!!!! xx

Unknown said...

Very striking man card, Linda, I love different shaped cards and you are great at making them xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Linda, I love the gorgeous design and stamps you have used.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Janet Pring said...

Clever card, Linda - I hope Eric appreciates it x

Lynne said...

Love all of the bits you've put together for this card. It looks great. I never know what to do for men's cards. x

Theresa said...

what a great card Linda. love everything about it. super xx

Louise Welsh said...

Fabulous man card!!!!