Friday 2 January 2015

little flower

Good morning! 


Yesterday I read a blog by the lovely Maria Simms and she said her resolution for this year was just to try and revive her blog, which in turn got me to thinking that I have neglected my blog too last year so in the spirit I think I might try to do the same.  Now as I already posted this month's claritystamp challenge yesterday I am already on a roll!



Many of you may know or not as the case may be, I am a member of the UK Stampers network . It's a great club with lots of different lists you can join, I am on the atc list, the tag list and the inchie list so I do send and receive lots of happy post. Follow the link to check it out...its mega expensive its a whole £2.50 for a years membership. 

Anyhoo this is an atc I have made.  Love this club as its a great way of using up random bits of stuff.



This was part of some brusho cut off, I used a crafters companion die for the flower, more brusho scraps, and a clarity stamp flower along with a tiny flower.no idea where from and the word is from the million thank you from Clarity 

It's Friday so I should probably do some shopping, time to get life back on an even keel after all the festivities although for some of you there are still three days before the return to work.  Have a great weekend xx

5 comments:

Lisapmac said...

Very sweet xx

Yorkie girl said...

Hi I'm lovin your little ATC never made one of those might have to check out your little group
I think I can afford the fees Just. Lol Tx

Linda Page said...

Thanks Theresa I love the group cos we stamp the envelopes we send too, or make them fancy so you see right away that you have some happy post. There is a list for swapping die cuts too not quite sure how it works . Amongst my friend list is Mickey woodcock,, she runs it. There is also an fb group but its private unless shecadds you x

Theresa said...

love the simplicity of this and then it involves a lot of blue ....... xx

Maria Moorhouse said...

Lovely ATC our Linda, the network sounds great, I might save up and join! X