Tuesday 31 March 2015

demo day at Crafts 4 U 2 do

This is one of my samples from a Crafters Companion demo day I did at the above shop on Saturday 28th March 


I had a great  day there and several friends came to see me - so that was lovely .

Anyway I made this card to show that you can mix die cut flowers with pre- made flowers as  the shop is home to Sweet Lilac Flowers.

I cut an aperture with a blossom die from the new essentials range from CC into some coredinations card stock then ran it through the distress texture folder. The corners were die cut from the darker colour and the flowers were made  by using  both sets of the new flower essential dies and just mixing them up.  I took some white sweet lilac flowers and used some victorian velvet DI ink on them to tone them with the card.


5 comments:

Naomi said...

Very Pretty Linda.

Pippa said...

Lovely card Linda

Jo Rice said...

Gorgeous card Linda, glad you had a good day...xxx

Janet Pring said...

Glad it went well Linda and a fab card to demo xxx

Theresa said...

lovely card. can spy Sheena's folder there. fab colours too xx