Tuesday 20 October 2015

Snowflake angel





Good morning. I thought I would test out a new app I have found let's see if it's any better !



I was demoing at Burneside garden centre near Cleveleys last weekend so I thought I would share this with you.   I had some ladies that came and stayed most of the day and in the afternoon  one lady asked how had I coloured one of my samples. So I took a piece of 6 x   6 centura  pearl white and embossed  with the flutterby embossing folder.  Ran over it with a brush and faded jeans...simples and gives a lovely  effect.

Another lady asked to see the Angel related a card die....mmm  that doesn't match the piece is have just embossed!   Not to be beaten I cut some snowflakes and the snowflake border and used these to hide the butterflies!!

I took and 8 x 8 card and folded back the front which I covered with paper from the festive pad and covered the inside with the same paper.

I cut Merry Christmas and inked through the die with a blending tool.  The was for the greeting inside.

I then cut the angel and again inked through  with faded jeans.

I put the angel in the middle then I lined up the snowflake panel to hide her.

Well the pictures haven't  come where I was expecting but hey ho lol


3 comments:

Yorkie girl said...

Just popped on to see what folks have been up to
Lovely card mate the Angel looks brilliant
What talented lady you are
Hope your leg is a bit better hun xxx

Linda Page said...

Aw blesso ya. I wasn't expecting any comments it was more about testing the app lol.

Jo Rice said...

Just catching up with you Linda, glad that you had a good demo day....and As I have seen you in action....I am not surprised. ..your card design is fab ...hugs...xxx