Thursday 21 January 2016

groovi workshop


Scheduling this post to go live in the morning as tomorrow I am off to the 

 in Fleetwood  where I have been asked to run a groovi workshop just using the starter kit. Apart from the very final card - every single bit has been done just using the starter kit.
 The groovi system is new to the shop so lets hope that the ladies like it .

I am looking forward to it as I go to the shop often to demo for Crafters Companion and they are a great bunch of customers 

Here's a selection of what we will be doing  if we get through them.









this one is inspired by Dee Paramour  she did a lovely one that was really cool but I couldn't figure it out so this is my version lol 







I know that they also have some nested shapes in stock so we will do this one if we get a chance





No comments: