Friday 26 February 2016

groovi dt samples - musical instruments

Hi there thanks for dropping by 

Oh Me Oh My I am very busy lol

I have just loaded the car ready for demo day tomorrow and just sent my offering  to  the Claritystamp Challenge blog for 1st March so I thought I would try and schedule a few blog posts as I don't seem to be getting very far with sharing them



I saw the musical instruments and thought that they might make great little characters - sometimes I do worry about what goes on in my head!

I started with the guitar added "hands" from part of the musical notes.  I think his eyes were from the hole where the sound comes out and a full stop for the pupils.  I did the violin the same again moving the sound holes for the eyes,

I put them in a frame from the panel boxes set and made little squares around the edge - cos I needed somewhere to stick 

I added the keyboard behind - to ground them and music going along the top .  

mmmmm what now - that's when I hit on the family picture idea  - called them the strings and gave them the names of Vera Violin and Graham guitar   I just wish I hadn't put the treble clef in next to Vera but hey ho .

No comments: